Transitioning from the Harlot Christian Church
We who have awoken to truth are NO LONGER living by lies, emotion or tradition. Just because our parents’ parents’parents were conditioned by tradition, DOES NOT mean we have to follow their errors. Truth and fact will ALWAYS hold more weight than lies and emotion. Once we know better, we must do better. Just because we’ve spent so much time living a lie in comfort, doesn’t excuse us from correcting that error when given the truth. Scripture warns against going back to a lie once given the truth (2 KaPhA 2:21 "Peter" and ABaRiY 10:26 "Hebrews"). Everyone owes it to themselves to validate any and all information that is presented to them. The truth is STILL the truth even is NO ONE believes it, and a LIE is STILL a LIE even if EVERYONE believes it!
1. What do I do now on Sundays?
- Now that you have made the transition into the truth, take the opportunity on Sundays to increase your study of the scriptures, meditate on the things of YaHuWaH, and establish a dedicated prayer period. Remember the scriptures remind us that, “we ought always to pray, and not to faint;” (Luke 18:1). Don’t just leave it to Sundays, you have spent all that time (months / years) in the harlot making time for what you NOW know is a lie, so begin making that same time transition from the harlot into truth Everyday we should desire to spend time in the truth with the King, because we know this world is full of distractions by the enemy.
References: Paul Nwagha’s call to monthly bible studies
2. How / What do I tell my family?
- Simply tell your family the truth, and if you love them you will tell them the truth (1 Timothy 5:8). Let them know how BaRaK’D (blessed) you are to have come into the knowledge of the truth. Remember, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (YaHuWChaNaN 8:32 "John"). Although your friends and family may talk low of you, just remember the same thing happened to YaHuWShuWA and the 12 disciples. Inform your family and friends (when asked) that your love for the the Heavenly Father and His son hasn’t gone anywhere, but that it has become more intimate. If we truly love the Creator, we ALL should be striving to have a deeper relationship and knowledge in the things of the Heavenly Father YaHuWaH. Share with them that you have achieved this by making the time (by dating YaHuWaH) to learn and reverence His true name by going back to the ABaRiY (aka Hebrew) origins of the scriptures (before all the translations). This world is full of distractions (material things, pleasing your spouse, the church / family, religion, pagan holidays, career, money, etc.), and share with them you have made the decision to worship the Heavenly Father in RuWaCh (spirit) and truth (YaHuWShuWA the truth, the life and the way) like how YaHuWChaNaN 4:24 (John) instructs us to. Explain to them that NOW you know the Heavenly Father has a true name and that His name is commanded to be QaDaSh (set apart). No longer will you take part in the lies of church and call the Heavenly Father by names or titles He does NOT want to be called (ShaMuWTh 3:16 “Exodus” and HuWShA 2:16 “Hosea”). Ultimately let them know that you “CAME OUT OF HER” because you chose to obey the Creator, because you love him (YaRaMiYaHuW 51:45 "Jeremiah” and KhaZuWaN 18:4 “Revelation”).
3. How do I respond to the weird looks and questions people ask when I pray or use Hebrew / ABaRiY words in public, around family and friends?
- If you are a Negro, simply let them know that you are proud, honored and are NOT ashamed to speak and know the language of your heritage. Explain to them that Ha'ShaTaN (the adversary) has used lies and deceptions to have the pure ABaRiY (Negro /Hebrew) language erased from the planet, and beaten out of the negro ancestors. As result, EVERYONE (including the majority of Blacks / Negros) has forgotten their set apart language and their Creator’s true name, YaHuWaH. If you are NOT Negro, simply let them know that you are learning the true and pure QaDaSh (set apart) language spoken by the ancients. This QaDaSh language is the same language that was spoken to create the heavens and the earth, so we KNOW there is power in the pure ABaRiY tongue (and the enemy knows this). Now, this does NOT mean that all other languages besides the ABaRiY are wrong or evil, BUT the FACTS educate us, recording that for some reason the Creator chose this specific tongue to create and speak to His people. This knowledge was purposely covered up; this is why people act funny (especially black Christians),when they hear ABaRiY / Hebrew spoken from a Negro. Sadly, lots of Pastors KNOW this to be true, but they have chosen to continue "the big cover up". Over the centuries, pastors have trained their Negro congregations to HATE their heritage and to HATE the QaDaSh name of the Creator, YaHuWaH unknowingly (Romans 1:17-19 and YaShAYaHuW 30:10 "Isaiah"). If you are Negro / Mexican / Hawaiian / Spanish / Indian or ANY melanated nationality, English is NOT your native tongue, NOR was English the first language on the planet! No one has a problem when a person says “Adios” (“goodbye” in Spanish), or any other word that is from their heritage when getting off the phone, but why is it when a Negro ends a prayer with AMaN (H539 to confirm, made firm, to support, trust) or SaLaH (H5542 to lift up), or ends a conversation on the phone with “ShaLuWM” (peace), people look at them weird? Let them know that you have made time to educate yourself and that you no longer live in darkness or ignorance because now you know who you are and who your ALaHiYM (mighty one) is. Salvation is NOT only tied to just the Negros, but for anyone (all races, creeds or color) who calls on the true name of the Heavenly Father YaHuWaH, through His son YaHuWShuWA (the truth, the life and the way) and lives the QaDaSh life. What race you are doesn’t matter and this should make everyone joyful!
4. How do I talk to people from the church that ask me why I left?
- You share with them that your eyes have been opened to the true names of the Heavenly Father, which is YaHuWaH (and NOT the generic titles of LORD or God), and HIS son’s true name, which is YaHuWShuWA (NOT Jesus). Ask them, how personal is our relationship with the Heavenly Father when we don’t even know HIS name? Explain to them that since you have made the time to truly get to know the Creator on an intimate level (from the scriptures true ABaBiY / Hebrew origins, digging further than just the surface of English translations), you NOW truly know what the Creator loves, hates and requires from those who say they love him! Simply state that you left the church because you love YaHuWaH too much to be in an establishment that proudly blasphemes His name, commits spiritual adultery against Him, disregards truth, and has no accountability. Explain to them that you're just obeying YaHuWaH’s commandment regarding HIS elect to COME OUT of the Babylonian Christian harlot churches (YaRaMiYaHuW 51:44-46 "Jeremiah" and KhaZuWaN 18:4 "Revelation"). YaHuWaH shows us in His word how He feels about false pagan worship (regarding His name) and corrupt gatherings. Mystery Babylonian is called "the Harlot" because she birthed out all these false pagan religions (Christianity being one), but this is NEVER taught in the mainstream churches. We read right in scripture, that the assembly of YaShRAL (Israel) KNEW the Heavenly Fathers’ true name, yet they chose to be disobedient. The children of YaShaRAL became emotionally attached to the pagan ways and hence they chose to keep pagan traditions, pagan ways of worship, and chose to call on YaHuWaH using false pagan names instead just like today’s modern day churches (which is disrespectful against YaHuWaH)! This troubled YaHuWaH so much that He said He HATED everything they did (YaShAYaHuW 1:13-31 "Isaiah" and AMuWS 5:14-27 "Amos"), and ultimately because of YaShaRAL’s continued disobedient lifestyle, after years of grace YaHuWaH divorced 10 out of the 12 tribes of YaShaRAL. So, what’s going on NOW in these churches, was going on THEN with YaShRAL and we see just how YaHuWaH dealt with them. Again, sadly this is NOT taught in the churches and is just another one of the many reasons why we are to come out of her (the harlot aka the organized church system). Humbly let people know that you have realized that pastors really don't understand what they’re reading (because you have made time to study the scripture from its pure origins with an unbiased heart / mind), and that the teachings coming out of the churches are not accurate. Explain to them that you love YaHuWaH and love His name too much to cheat on Him spiritually, and that you simply could not sit under someone who rejects true and accurate knowledge regarding YaHuWaH's word (Hosea 4:6). Share with your friends and family that after YaHuWaH opened your eyes to the truth, you prayed the prayer that DuWiYD (David) prayed unto the Creator in Psalms 26. Simply let them know that for YOU, 2 KaPhA 2:21 (2 Peter) and ABaRiY 10:26 (Hebrews) hit home and that you are removing stumbling blocks from your life. YaHuWaH is calling out all His elect to be the modern day MaShaHs (Moses) to free His people from the mental slavery (Egypt) of organized religion for the last time!
YaShAYaHuW 66:5 "Isaiah"
5 “Hear the word of YaHuWaH, ye that tremble at His word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for MY NAME’S sake, said, Let YaHuWaH be glorified: but He shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed
5. What happens if my husband or wife still wants to go to church?
- We must remember that each individual is accountable for themselves. As much as we would like, we can’t make our spouse believe the truth. The most powerful thing we can do for our spouse who is continuing under the deception of the enemy, is walk the truth walk and pray that YaHuWaH's will be done. The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much (YaAQaB 5:16 “James”). When it comes to the truth, we know scripture says that YaHuWShuWA comes to divide (MaThaThiYaHuW 10:34-36 "Matthew") and the RuWaCh will naturally separate from error. Set aside quality time with your spouse, and together validate the historical and scriptural FACTS on our website. Extend grace for period time after they see and read the facts / information (as it is a lot to realize they have been lied to) and watch their fruits (MaThaThiYaHuW 7:16-17 "Matthew"). If you fail to see REAL change (in their thoughts, behaviors and RuWaCh towards YaHuWaH) and they STILL desire to go back into the harlot church, let them go. When they choose to continue with church (a place that supports pagan idol worship, commits spiritual adultery against YaHuWaH and blasphemes the true name of the Heavenly Father and His son) this is grounds for divorce! Pagan idol worship is different than the occasional taking part in the seasonal pagan customs. DON’T get us wrong, both cause separation from YaHuWaH, but the English word “worship” in the ABaRiY is H7812: “ShaChaH”. This means to bow down, reverence or give superior homage to something, and the English word “idolatry” in the ABaRiY is H8655 TaRPhiYM. This means an object, person (like a healer / false prophet), family idol (something passed down / tradition) or shrine that is worshiped. During these wicked pagan holidays, the majority of people are not bowing down, or giving reverence to the Christmas tree, pumpkin, candy hearts, or wine glasses. Although some do, due to their ignorance they just following the traditions of their fathers’ father. Church on the other hand is entirely different, Christians are consciously making the decision to bow down, praise and worship on a daily basis an object (cross / fish), and a false image of a man (European Jesus) which has been traditionally passed down by way of their family. Again both are wrong, but in a QaDaSh marriage it’s the husband’s (the head of the household) duty to clean up the home. This conversation must take place with the entire family (including children). When you choose to live a lifestyle that's pleasing to YaHuWaH and your spouse’s actions show that they DON'T want that life, you are now truly unequally yoked! The danger of church is that it conditions people to become emotionally attached to the half truths, the FEELING / EMOTION and friendships the harlot gives them. Their loyalty to the friendships, half truths and pagan traditions (that make THEM feel good and NOT YaHuWaH), causes them to listen to their pastor (or ANOTHER person in Babylon) OVER their own spouse who loved them enough to tell them the truth! If your spouse is taking guidance from another person (who does not love truth), and doesn’t love or value you enough, then that’s a big RED FLAG! Take this alone time to fortify yourself in the truth and to grasp the FACTS regarding the true names of YaHuWaH and YaHuWShuWA. Once you have done this, ask your spouse to set up a meeting with the senior pastor so that everyone can discuss these truths together, that way you can hear right from the pastor;his opinion regarding the Creator’s and His son’s set apart true names. Just remember, if a person’s opinion DOES NOT line up with YaHuWaH's word (which is the truth), then it’s exactly that, an opinion. Be warned that your soul is at stake, so NO DOUBT the pastor will talk smooth to you in attempts to continue to lead you away from the truth (or what they will call a "cult"), so make sure you're armored and studied up in truth. Just know that EVERYTHING can be backed up with scripture, and if someone (including a pastor) is saying they are getting guidance from god, then have them show you scripture to back their actions. Scripture reminds us in ZaMaR 33:4 (Psalm), that ALL works of YaHuWaH are done is in truth (YaHuWShuWA), so if their agenda is pure, righteous and in line with the word, they will have NO problem sitting down and matching their actions with the word. If they run from the conversation, most likely the agenda is their own and NOT of YaHuWaH (2 Timothy 3:16). If you need help as to what questions to ask them, please feel free to Contact Us and we will gladly speak with you.
References: (His Name Really Does Matter, Websters Dictionary, The Letter J, and The Devils Triangle taught by Apostle Bennett from ShaluwmYaH), the WOTR Weak Man / Jezebel series and Babylon taught by Mike Riviera from Followers Of The Way
6. What happens if my husband or wife say they will leave me?
- You can NOT force anyone to do anything and if your spouse wants to leave the marriage because you are walking in the truth, let them leave. Explain to them that you love them as YaHuWaH has commanded you to love them, but your desire is to please YaHuWaH first, because HE is the only one that can deliver you from the hands of the enemy and grant eternal salvation. Your spouse should understand that if they are NOT OK with being third place in your life (YaHuWaH first and YaHuWShuWA second), then maybe YOU are NOT the right person for them? Against popular belief, YaHuWaH did NOT put ALL couples or marriages together for scripture reminds us that what YaHuWaH joins together, nothing can tear it apart (MaThaThiYaHuW 19:6 “Matthew”), so if you are at this point in your marriage, YaHuWaH did not ordain your relationship. Most relationships are put together by our friends, one’s lust, for status, for acceptance, or for their OWN carnal purpose and NOT by YaHuWaH or HIS purpose, that is what gets people into relationship troubles. If we think back, did we really pray and ask YaHuWaH to bring us the one HE wanted for us, or did we ourselves choose based on our own understanding (Mark 10:8-9)? Make it known that your desire is for them to stay, but your commitment is to YaHuWaH (1 Corinthians 7:12-14 and 15:58). What we ALSO forget is that the scriptures clearly state that when it comes to the truth, YaHuWShuWA came to divide with a sword (Luke 12:51), so when you wake up, see the truth and begin to change, your spouse CAN’T understand. The fact that your spouse wants to leave, or tells you to leave, very well may mean that YaHuWaH is dividing, or cutting the darkness from your life (AMuWS 3:3-8 “Amos”, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18, and YaHuWChaNaN 1:5 "John"). YaHuWaH ALaHiYM the Creator said this in scripture:
MaThaThiYaHuW 10:33-36 "Matthew"
36 “And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for MY NAME’S sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.”
Reference: WOTR Weak Man / Jezebel series
7. Why do I have the desire to go back to church even though I know that they will not teach the truth?
- You have to remember that we all have been "conditioned by tradition" and that the enemy has set out to make war with the saints and to overcome them (KhaZuWaN 13:6-7 "Revelation"). The enemy is excellent at playing on our emotions and making us feel as if we are missing out on something, but the truth is he knows how much power we have at our disposal when we know the true name of the Heavenly Father YaHuWaH and HIS son YaHuWShuWA. Continue to be strong in YaHuWaH, and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10). It’s natural in the beginning to have withdrawals from something that you have been doing for years, but once you know the truth, you must begin to change. NO one in their right mind continues to eat poison once they know it’s killing them (of course unless they want to die). ShaTaN (the adversary) has had centuries to study people’s character, and he knows that if he can target someone’s pride (or their level / status that's perceived by their peers), he can play on that emotion. Leaving the harlot church is one of hardest battles to overcome when walking in the truth, and make NO mistake, the enemy knows this and WILL play on it! No doubt your friends and family are still lost in the harlot churches, but IF you love them, you will tell them the truth and warn them to come out as well (YaRaMiYaHuW 51:44-46 "Jeremiah" and KhaZuWaN 18:4 "Revelation"). Remember, your friends and family DON'T have a heaven or a lake of fire to you put you in, so don't let their ignorance, or the fear of being rejected by them cause you to miss YOUR place in heaven (MaThaThiYaHuW 10:28 "Matthew"). Remember, YaHuWaH already dealt with Israel for their corrupt ways of worshiping him (YaShAYaHuW 1:13-31 "Isaiah", and AMuWS 5:14-27 "Amos")! Do NOT relapse and walk back in there, if you do you'll run the very high risk of get sucked right back into justifying and accepting the lies / deceptions of the Harlot!
8. Where do I get my Word from?
- Your word should always come from the scriptures. However, the truth of the scriptures has been tainted by the enemy. What we have to understand is that the organized religion of Christianity was created (by CONSTANTINE) and designed to pull the masses away from YaHuWaH. How do we know this true? Go into any Christian Church and listen to who they have been taught to give praise and honor to, Jesus, God and the LORD (BaAL). This is why, we are encouraging everyone to “study to show ourselves approved unto YaHuWaH ALaHiYM, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (BaT TiYMuWThiY 2:15 "2 Timothy"). There are also several online sources from those whom we commune with (i.e. Warriors of the Ruwach, Followers Of The Way, PauL Nwagha and WYSE LYFE) that offer content and teachings to assist you with your journey in the truth. First things first, seek out those who are speaking the true names of YaHuWaH and YaHuWShuWA, THEN contact them (via Skype, email or phone) to see if they are of YaHuWaH ALaHiYM or not. They should display the 12 fruits of the RuWaCh and their actions will be in line with scripture. This may take time but stay in prayer and the QaDaSh RuWaCh will lead you.
9. How do I change my life to please the King, YaHuWShuWA and the Father, YaHuWaH?
- Just remember to “seek ye first the kingdom of ALaHiYM and HIS (NOT your own) righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” (MaThaThiYaHuW 6:33 "Matthew"). YaHuWaH is pleased when we walk in His word, His will, His way, and HaLaL (celebrate / praise) His set apart name. When we live our life as such, YaHuWaH is more than willing and able to provide our needs, because he is pleased concerning our obedience to His word. Remember the BaRaKaHs (blessings / favor) of YaHuWaH are conditional. Just like in the natural, a parent WON'T reward their son or daughter for their disobedience. Certain conditions must be met by the son or daughter in order for the reward to be given, the same goes for YaHuWaH. The Creator ALWAYS has an order to everything he does, and for His favor to be on our life, we MUST meet those standards. The harlot churches teach that “God” is all about love and that NO matter what lifestyle you live; he will always love you. Those of us in the truth NOW know that beyond a shadow of a doubt, the scriptures teach the exact opposite (i.e. YaHuWaH had pagan idol worshiping nations killed and their cities / false idols totally destroyed; example: Egypt, Jericho, Canaanites, etc.)! YaHuWaH HATED YaShRAL (Israel) because of their pagan idol worship, disobedient lifestyle, and ultimately (after a long season of grace), 10 out of the 12 tribes were divorced. If YaHuWaH was ALL about love to everyone then, the earth wouldn't have been flooded due to mankind’s wicked selfish lifestyles. With those facts that in mind, begin down the path of truth and prepare to LIVE the QaDaSh (set apart) live. Once you know the truth, trash pagan objects, take them from your walls, shelves, stop erecting trees, and remove them from your home. These things are all unclean in the eyes of YaHuWaH and they all cause separation from the Heavenly Father (i.e. pagan holidays and idol church worship). Start removing ALL stumbling blocks in your life, such as worldly / Christian Babylonian gospel music, carnal TV shows / places or events, ghetto speech, and be prepared cut off friends and family if necessary (MaThaThiYaHuW 18:1-9 "Matthew"), NO MATTER the emotional attachment. We MUST be willing to OBEY the Creator because He will test us to see if our actions speak louder than words (doers and NOT hears only), and that the tree matches the fruit it bears. Last but certainly NOT the least, begin boldly calling on the true name of the Heavenly Father YaHuWaH, through His son YaHuWShuWA (YaHuWChaNaN4:24 “John”)! Only then will you demonstrate to YaHuWaH that you are serious about pleasing him. Talk is cheap and actions (or one’s fruit) speak louder than words (MaThaThiYaHuW 7:15-20 "Matthew"). If you truly LOVE him, you will obey him!
10. What religion am I now?
- Your focus should be on walking in the truth of YaHuWaH’s word and not on claiming a religion. Religion has ALWAYS led people away from YaHuWaH. Religion teaches people to adopt the traditions of their father’s, father’s, fathers, but it doesn’t teach people how to have a relationship of their own with the true Creator, YaHuWaH. Research and study shows that there was NO organized religion back when YaHuWShuWA and the 12 walked the earth. Back then it was those who were in the truth and then the masses. For the ABaRiY people walking in the truth was a way of life and NOT a fad like in today’s modern times. Organized religion didn’t come onto the scene until Emperor Constantine officially created the religion of Christianity around the time of the council of Nicaea in 325 AD. There is NO salvation in religion, scripture doesn’t teach that, and salvation ONLY comes through the name and truth of YaHuWaH’s word (YaHuWShuWA, the truth, the life and they way). Scripture says, “Neither is there salvation in ANY OTHER; for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12). Since we NOW know the scriptures were translated into the English language, and have done extensive unbiased research (regarding the ABaRiY letters, vowels and pronunciation), we know the name Jesus was NEVER spoken in ancient times. We know YaHuWaH winks at our ignorance and when we come into the truth and call on YaHuWaH, through His son YaHuWShuWA and live the QaDaSh (set part) life, all we did in the past because we didn’t know is wiped away (AShaH 17:30-31 “Acts”). But, when YaHuWaH graces someone with the truth, their true heart and minds intent is being put out on blast for all the world to see. Will people continue in THEIR truth, which often is based on lies, deceptions, tradition, justification for their actions, and because it’s all they were taught (emotional attachment)? Or are they NOW going to choose to validate the truth and FACTS they have been given? People love to say its all about their heart (which also means mind), but the question is: will YaHuWaH like what he sees in people’s heart (YaRaMiYaHuW 17:9 “Jeremiah”, MaShaL 16:25 “Proverbs”, and Romans 13:14)?
11. How do I prepare for rejection and loneliness?
- Just know that when you encounter rejection, it is not you that they are rejecting, it is the Heavenly Father, YaHuWaH and his son, YaHuWShuWA. The savior YaHuWShuWA himself (and the 12) was rejected, mocked and ultimately killed, so when we profess to walk the MaShiYaCh Way, what makes us think we will not go through the same (MaThaThiYaHuW 10:22 "Matthew", Mark 13:13, and YaHuWChaNaN 15:18-21 "John"). We must know and over stand that walking in the truth IS a path of rejection and loneliness, but the word reminds us that he will never leave nor forsake us (ABaRiY 13:5 “Hebrews”). As true believers we know that in any situation that we may come against in life (marriage, job, family or friends), the grace of YaHuWShuWA is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9). Scriptures remind us that without faith it is impossible to please YaHuWaH (ABaRiY 11:6 “Hebrews”). If we can’t show YaHuWaH that we have faith in Him (through His Son YaHuWShuWA) to give us strength to ride through the storm, how are we not a hypocrite? Please understand this: YaHuWaH said “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy ALaHiYM. I will also forget thy children (Hos. 4:6)”. Realizing the power of that scripture is the key to preparing for the potentially lonely journey ahead. Set aside quality time to build muscles in the Ruwach Gym. When we say “the RuWaCh Gym”, we mean listen / read / study QaDaSh (set apart) teachings and validate everything with the scriptures for yourself. This is the ONLY way to build true strength in the RuWaCh, because only then can you carry the necessary spiritual weapons / tactical gear for the long journey. Time in the RuWaCh gym (or the wilderness) fortifies the RuWaCh, so that when rejection comes (from your friends, family or spouse that SAY they love you!), the RuWaCh will show you how to react in truth. These percussions will also give you the confirmation to know that you are indeed on the set apart path. This loneliness period is critical for all those who choose to walk on the path of truth. During this alone time with YaHuWaH, you are not distracted by the things of this world, thus YaHuWaH can prepare, complete (lacking nothing, RuWaCh maturity) and instill in you EVERYTHING necessary for HIS purpose (NOTyour own carnal purpose). Living the QaDaSh life as a warrior for YaHuWaH (through his only son YaHuWaHShuWA), THIS is the highest calling. Many start on this path of truth, but due to their pride, most try to bypass the loneliness aspect of this walk. There are NO short cuts with YaHuWaH, and if someone chooses to do things the way THEY think YaHuWaH’s work should be done, you will often find they will end up shipwrecked (ABaRiY 6:4-6 “Hebrews”)! You should count it all joy that the Creator has chosen you worthy of this path, for we know that many are called, but few are chosen (MaThaThiYaHuW 22:14 and 7:13-16 “Matthew”). Remember, YaHuWaH is looking for quality, NOT quantity (for example, the way in which the masses in the harlot churches portray). When you walk with YaHuWaH, and are suffering for HIS NAME’S sake, you are NEVER alone.
References: The Truth About Rejection
12. What do I do with all my old Christian music?
- No matter the emotional attachment, destroy (NOT give away) all your old Christian music from the harlot Church. YaHuWaH instructed Israel to do same thing when dealing with the remnant pagan spoils of Babylonian. (Deuteronomy 7:2-5,25 and 12:1-4, ShaMuWTh 23:24,33 and 34:13 “Exodus”, Micah 1:7 and 5:13, Nahum 1:14, 2 Kings 11:18, Ezekiel 6:6, Judges 2:2, 1 John 3:8). If YaHuWaH himself told Israel that their corrupt, blasphemous praises and singing was NOISE to him, do you think we as his elect should continue listing to music that for 1) YaHuWaH HATES and calls NOISE and 2) gives, praise, esteem and honor to the false ALaHiYMs named Lord, God or Jesus? You will find that there is plenty of music that promotes the name of YaHuWaH, and His son YaHuWShuWA. Scriptures tell us to sing new songs unto the Creator, so we should not be giving esteem to the tainted songs of the harlot we once loved due to our mental conditioning. We have created original songs on our site (Truth Music) and have collaborated with others who truly give their all for YaHuWaH. If you love YaHuWaH and YaHuWShuWA, you will be pleasantly surprised with the amount of FREE songs available!
13. What happens if I go back to the harlot once I know the truth?
- Just know that there is a heavy price to pay for choosing to continue walking in darkness when you have knowledge of the truth; “Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.” (1 Timothy 4:11-16" and BaT KaPhA 2:21 "2 Peter")
14. How do I begin to teach my family?
- Knowledge not shared, is knowledge lost, so we must teach our family what we have learned. The only way for the truth to move forward is for it to be taught from generation to generation (1 Timothy 5:8). This ensures that your family will not fall victim to the lies of the enemy. If you have little ones that you are bringing up in the truth, take look at our “Raising Your Cubs” section of our website.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
For men and women reference: the WOTR Weak Man / Jezebel series
15. What do I say to people (that make fun of me) who ask why I say YaHuWaH instead of LORD or God?
- Let them know that the Creator always had a name, but it’s the compromising pastors who refuse to teach the truth, hence keeping the masses in darkness. Explain that when the Hebrew text was translated down through the different languages and then finally to English, that’s when the deception came in and caused confusion. When it comes to names going from one language to the next, names are always to be transliterated, NOT translated. The problem with translating names to another language, is that all the history, lineage and meaning tied to that name is lost! Remind them that the words "LORD" and "God" are ONLY titles, NOT names and that they can look those words up for validation if they don’t agree. Have them also to look up the word, Tetragrammaton in the Dictionary (or Etymology online), and there they will see that the word tetragrammaton (YHWH) is simply what the Greeks called the Creator’s name. The Tetragrammaton (YHWH) is what should have remained the same in the scriptures, but just like in YaRaMiYaHuW 23:27 (Jeremiah), ShaTaN tried very hard to cover up the truth, which has caused everyone to forget YaHuWaH’s name for BaAL (the LORD). It also states in the dictionary that the 4 lettered word and title, "LORD" was used to replace the Creators name YHWH (YaHuWaH). Have them go to a Bible Concordance online and search the word "LORD", right before their eyes they can see that YaHuWaH's name YHWH was removed and replaced over 7836 times in our western bibles with the title "LORD". Have them read Deuteronomy 4:2, 12:32 and KhaZuWaN 22:18-19 (Revelation). Here YaHuWaH tells us that NO ONE has the authority to remove, replace or change HIS or HIS son's QaDaSh (set apart) name! Share with them that upon further research, in Hosea 2:16 the Creator, YaHuWaH boldly states that he DOES NOT want to be called "BaAL" (H1167), which means "the LORD”. Let them know that there a simply too many scriptures where YaHuWaH speaks very highly on the importance of NOT only knowing his true name, but proclaiming it to all generations! Humbly tell them that you love YaHuWaH, are obeying him and are calling him by his proper name and not by a false pagan title given to us by man.
Responses regarding the false name Jesus
1. "You’re right,in Hebrew his name is what you claim, YaHuWShuWA; but the name was translated into other languages, so his name is the same, therefore it is not changed but merely translated and is not wrong. If I am worshiping the same god as you, are you gonna crucify me for speaking his name in MY language? All you are doing at this point is just nitpicking. You are misinforming people by claiming something that is in no way 100% accurate."
- Correct, the King's name WAS translated but that translation is incorrect. Names are to be transliterated and NEVER translated to other languages. When this happens (especially regarding the ABaRiY people),all the rich history, meaning, power and lineage connected to that name is erased. What you are essentially saying is that the King's true name and meaning tied to his name ("YaH, who came in his father’s name, YaHuWaH, will give salvation to those who cry out"), does NOT matter. It’s sad that so many have lost the reverence and respect for the Creator’s name. The reason many react this way is because they DO NOT know the Heavenly Father’s true name, and they DO NOT want to do the unbiased research. They will say “it’s about all the Creator’s character or how you walk or what you know about him”. NOT only does the scriptures NOT back up these statements, but this allows the masses NO accountability. They understand that if they do the research, this will remove the excuse for them to justify their stance. Also, we (WOTR and all those who are in the truth) are NOT and CAN NOT condemn anyone, the scriptures are. If people have a problem with the word, then they have a problem with YaHuWaH. Behold these following scriptures:
MaShaL 4:11-12 “Acts”
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
If scriptures bear record that there is NO OTHER name, then the name MATTERS (200 scriptures prove his name matters). Any name other than YaHuWShuWA is incorrect, this is plain and simple. There is nothing wrong with other languages, but when it comes to the QaDaSh (set apart) names of the Father and the son, this is NOT to be tampered with. Out of all the languages on the planet, apparently there is something special about the ABaRiY language. Why? Because, NOT only are the original scriptures written in ABaRiY, ALaHiYM spoke in that tongue to His people (MaShaL 21:40, 22:2 and 26:14 “Acts”). People can disagree and say the scriptures are lying, but it is clearly stated. We are NOT going to crucify anyone, they will do that themselves because people proudly believe the true names don’t matter. We are simply sharing the truth and if people want to make it personal, that is none of our business. The truth is STILL the truth, EVEN if no one believes it. What most have NOT been taught is that when dealing with the ABaRiY (Negro / Hebrew) people’s names, changing them or translating them, erases all traces of their meaning, their history and lineage. What people DON'T understand is that one of the enemies main goals was to blaspheme the set apart names of the Father and his son. This is why the devil, through the wicked hands of men, changed the true name of the King, YaHuWShuWA to Jesus, causing confusion (which we know YaHuWaH is NOT of)
KhaZuWaN 13:1-9 "Revelation"
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against ALaHiYM, to blaspheme his NAME, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
25 Who changed the truth of ALaHiYM into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. AMaN.
2. "We speak English here in America, so STOP talking about the Hebrew name of the Heavenly Father!"
-What people seem to forget is that everything has an origin and in order to truly understand something, you must go back to its pure source. Just like in the medical field, the root or origin of all medical language is in Latin and Greek. It would be foolish to study Russian or Swahili when all medical books are in Latin and Greek. This same principle goes for the scriptures, the scriptures is ABaRiY book about the ABaRiY people (Negros NOT European people), their lineage, heritage, culture and their ALaHiYM YaHuWaH, hence we must go back to its pure origins to get the understanding, otherwise the bible is up to several different interpretations. If you don’t make time to study the scriptures from its pure origins, someone’s perception of what their truth is can be used to push THEIR agenda and NOT YaHuWaH’s. We must understand that NO MATTER what version bible people read (NIV, KJV, ISV, AMP, TS Bible, etc.), or NO MATTER what language they speak, they HAVE TO go back to the bible’s TRUE ABaRiY origins to fully understand the meaning behind what’s being said. We must study the scriptures from its pure ABaRiY source, before the translations, before the Nikkud (the masoretic vowel system which consists of adding various points and dashes that change the way a word is pronounced), and before the confusion or babel (H84 BaBaL). If we are NOT learning the scriptures from the pure ABaRiY tongue, then we are NOT accurately learning the scriptures. This is why pastors continue to teach their flock lies (LORD, god and Jesus) and believe they are 100% correct, because they are studying from the English which has become a barrier to the truth! What people need to understand is that the scriptures have order, have one meaning and have one truth. If people DON'T or WON'T respect THE ORDER, then they are out of YaHuWaH's order. Calling the Heavenly Father OTHER then His set apart ABaRiY name or an approved title (like ALaHiYM "mighty one", The Most High, ABa "Father", Master, etc), is out of His order. There is nothing wrong with ALL the other languages of the world, but when it comes to the NAME of the ALaHiYM of YaShRAL (Israel), YaHuWaH (the Creator of the Universe), they need to say YaHuWaH out of respect and reverence because that is His name and he commands it (ShaMuWTh 3:15 “Exodus”). There is NO denying the FACT that when the Creator spoke His people, he spoke in the ABaRiY tongue, so this means there is something very special about that language, because the Creator spoke it. NO ONE on the planet has a problem with saying the false name Jesus (this goes for foreign countries as well), so why can't they say YaHuWShuWA which is the savior’s true ABaRiY name? We don't change the pronunciation of Vladimir Putin (of Russia), Kim Jong-un (Korea), Benjamin Netanyahu (NaThaNiYaHuW) (of Israel), Mahatma Gandhi (of India), NO, we pronounce their names the way it's pronounced in their own native tongue. Again this same principle MUST apply to the Heavenly Father's QaDaSh (H6942 set apart) name! It is QaDaSh / hallowed / sacred for a reason, it MUST be set apart from ALL other names or titles (MaThaThiYaHuW 6:9-13 "Matthew")! We read in Leviticus 24:10-16 the account where a woman's son abused and blasphemed the set apart name of the Creator YaHuWaH. Long story short, YaHuWaH instructed MaShaH (Moses) to bring forth the one who blasphemed His name, and for all those who heard the blasphemy to hold him down while rest of the assembly stoned him. It goes on to read that any strangers / foreigners of the land or natives that abused the name get the same punishment! So again, it doesn't matter what language someone speaks, when in comes to saying the QaDaSh name of the ALaHiYM of Israel YaHuWaH, you DON'T play with it!
ShaMuWTh 3:15 “Exodus”
15 And ALaHiYM said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWH (YaHuWaH) ALaHiYM of your fathers, the ALaHiYM of Abraham, the ALaHiYM of Isaac, and the ALaHiYM of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name FOR EVER (until time indefinite), and this is my memorial unto ALL generations.
MaLaKiY 3:6 “Malachi“
6 For I am YHWH (YaHuWaH) , I change NOT; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
HuWShA 2:16 “Hosea”
16 And it shall be at that day, saith YHWH (YaHuWaH), that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more BaALiY (the LORD)
In the closing part of this teaching, Mike address the widely accepted excuse that people here in America don’t speak ABaRiY (aka Hebrew), therefore the Heavenly Father’s name in Hebrew is not important. Understand this, there is nothing wrong with all the languages in the world, but there is NO denying the FACT that when the Creator spoke His people, He spoke in the ABaRiY tongue.