DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know if your church is a 501c3 church, this means your church places the government OVER YaHuWaH!
After many years of dedicated unbiased research, the purpose of this information is to be a starting point or stepping stone for everyone beginning their journey down the path of truth. We DON’T claim to know everything but as we make time for YaHuWaH, we grow and will be guided by the RuWaCh of truth “YaHuWShuWA”. Always do your own research and validate everything EVERYONE says. We DON’T want you to think like us, we just want you to think! #FreeThinker
Do you Go to Church? If so, ask your Pastor this question:
"Pastor IS THIS A 501c3 Church?"
If your Pastor says Yes.... RUN OUT of that harlot Church!
(YaRaMiYaHuW 51:45 "Jeremiah" and KhaZuWaN 18:4 "Revelation")
The 501c3 tax-except code started back in 1894, but since 1954 most (if not all) religious organizations file for this status. A senator Lyndon B. Johnson wanted to silence the influence the churches were having on the public, so he created the 501c3 code. This code allows ALL church organizations to be 100% exempt from federal income/property taxes, receive other favorable treatment under the tax law
and was presented to the churches as a favor, (bribe) BUT it came with a VERY hefty price! When churches start, they ALL file under the 501c3 tax code, but until certain criteria and paper work are net and filed, they cant receive the full benefits of the 501c3 tax code. When a church fully files for 501c3 status that church now waives its freedom of speech, waives its freedom of religion, waives its right to influence legislators (and the legislation they craft), waives its constitutional rights, and is no longer free to speak to the vital issues of the day. They are now controlled by a spirit of fear that if they don’t comply with the IRS, they will lose its tax-exempt status and will become a State-Church.
According to the IRS, when a christian church, ministry, or organizations becomes fully 501c3 compliant, it may NOT do the following:
1. Expose conspiracies.
2. Criticize the New World Order
3. Say or publish anything negative about ANY politician, Republican or Democrat.
4. Criticize government agencies and bureaus – the IRS, FBI, BATF, CIA,EPA, DEA, OSHA, DOJ, etc.
5. Criticize an institution of government such as the White House, the Congress, the Federal Reserve Board (even though this is a PRIVATE corporation) or the Supreme Court.
6. Encourage citizens to call or write their congressman, senator, governor, mayor, or other public official.
7. Criticize any proposed or pending bill or legislation that would take away the rights and freedoms of the people.
8. Make disparaging remarks about, or criticize, any other faith group, cult,or religion.
9. Expose or criticize the New Age Movement.
10. Support or encourage a law-abiding citizen’s militia (even though this is constitutional).
11. Support or encourage the Second Amendment, the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
12. Discourage young women from getting an abortion, or endorse the pro-life movement.
13. Teach that abortion, especially partial birth abortion, is murder and is the killing of innocent babies.
14. Identify homosexuality as a sin and an abomination to God.
15. Express an opinion on any subject or issue.
16. Appeal to peoples’ emotions by employing evangelic methods (such as “fire and brimstone” preaching) not considered a “reasoned
approach” by the IRS.
17. Discuss or identify threats to Christianity.
18. Discuss subjects or topics the IRS deems “sensationalist.”
19. Criticize well-known public figures or institutions the IRS deems “worthy,”such as the super-rich elite, international bankers, the Hollywood movie industry, etc.
20. Publish or broadcast information on any topic without giving credence to the opposing viewpoints of Christ’s enemies.
21. Publish and offer books, tapes, or products that expose the elitist plot against humanity and God.
22. Criticize the Pope or the Vatican, or contrast the New Catholic Catechism with the truths found in the Holy Bible. (Note: only liberal
churches are permitted by the IRS to criticize the Catholic Church).
23. Criticize the United Nations or such globalist groups as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, and the Trilateral Commission.
24. Criticize the Masonic Lodge, the Order of Skull & Bones, or other Secret societies.
25. Highlight or otherwise bring attention to immorality of public officials or corruption in government.
26. Complain of government wrongdoing or injustice, such as happened at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and elsewhere.
27. Criticize the Jewish ADL or other Jewish lobby groups.
28. Say anything positive about the “religious right” or the “patriot movement.”
29. Support home schooling, home churches, or unregistered churches.
30. Spend money on missionary projects or charitable causes not approved by the IRS.
31. Promote or encourage alternative healthcare (herbs, vitamins, etc.).
32. Expose false teachings of any kind by anyone.
33. Support or encourage persecuted Christians suffering under anti-Christian regimes in Red China, Cuba, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the
United States, and elsewhere.
34. Ordain a pastor whose training or qualifications are not approved by the IRS.
35. Advocate or teach any Bible doctrine that is politically or religiously incorrect, or is inconsistent with any “public policy” (abortion, feminism, gay rights, etc.) currently being enforced by the IRS. Additional requirements for 501c3 churches are found in the Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service Publication 1826 (9-94) Cat. no. 21096G, churches must:
36. Have a recognized creed and “IRS approved form of worship.”
37. Have “IRS approved code of doctrine and discipline”.
38. Have ordained ministers educated in “state accredited colleges.”
39. Pastor must answer to the IRS as to “daily activities of the church.”
40. The IRS must be privy to “all financial transactions” of the church.
41. Pastor must supply “names of all donors” – make books, records available.
42. Be neutral on political issues.
43. Be engaged in activities furthering exclusively public purposes.
44. Open its services to the public.
45. Submit names of all church workers; pastors, teachers, clerks, counselors, educational directors, office help, associates, and maintenance
46. Not publicly oppose licensing of church ministries.
47. Give unlimited submission to civil magistrates pertaining to all laws –federal, state, and local – including public policy.
48. May only use “IRS approved” fundraising methods.
49. Pastor will be “called to account over any stand taken against the tax system.”
50. Church “must advocate and support racial integration.” (Multiculturalism)
51. MAY NOT engage in activities “opposing pornography.”
52. MAY NOT support legislation saying “children belong to parents” rather than “the state.”
53. MAY NOTform a Political Action Committee nor support legislation “opposing lotteries and gambling activity.”
54. MAY NOT “oppose the public school system.”
55. May “not publicly declare” we are to “obey God rather than the government.”
56. MAY NOTt advocate support of the United States or state constitutions as
the supreme law of the land. (Public policy takes precedence.)
This is exactly WHY the Babylonian christian whore churches WILL NOT teach the truth! Further research dug up former christian pastors giving their testimonies saying that the IRS would send sleepers in the congregation to make sure that their organization was being 501c3 compliant. Churches even tell you that you can get a write off on your tithes! So give to "God" knowing you can get something back on your taxes, TOTALLY ridiculous!!! Are Christians to give cheerfully and NOT to expect back, then why are they giving? Study and research has uncovered that Black churches, in aggregate, have collected more than $420 billion in tithes and donations since 1980.
WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY GOING???
The following churches are a 501c3 establishment:
Joyce Meyer Ministries Inc, Joyce Meyer - 501c3 since 05/1986
Lakewood Church, Joel Osteen - 501c3 since 01/1965
Potters House International Pastoral Alliance Inc, TD Jakes - 501c3 since 11/2001
New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, Eddie Long - 501c3 since 1987
Emf Corporation, KLOVE & Air 1 Christian Radio- 501c3 since 01/2009
New Destiny Christian Center Church Inc, Paula White - 501c3 since 06/2000
Central Christian Center, Cal Jerigan - 03/1972
Kingdom In The Valley Community Church, Reginald Steele - 501c3 since 01/2006
Sun Valley Community Church, Chad Moore - 501c3 since 04/1972
"NAOS Inc" AKA Pure Heart Church, Dan Steffen - 501c3 since 02/1987
Real Life Ministries, Clifford Bryant - 501c3 since 12/2016
Vineyard Church Of North Phoenix, Brian T. Anderson - 501c3 since 09/1987
Vertical Church, Demetrius Colbert- 501c3 since 2015
Impact Church INC, Travis Hearn - 501c3 since 03/2006
Faith Christian Center, Sean Moore - 501c3 since 2003
Logos Christian Fellowship, Isacc Neal - 501c3 since 09/1984
Jubilee Christian Center, Dick Bernal - 501c3 since 12/1986
Cathedral Of Faith, Ken Foreman - 501c3 since 02/1964
This is just a very short list but you can use the following links to get this information for 1000's of churches globally.
This is a quote from a churches website about giving:
"God doesn’t only want faithfulness in deeds and actions, but finances as well. Don’t miss the opportunity to show God that you trust him in the monetary realm of your life as well."
CLICK on the wallet to get the FULL Teaching on what the scriptures and YaHuWaH has to say about tithing!
What people have to understand is that the temple of YaHuWaH is the body and NOT a church building or place of sacred worship
Unlearn and Re-think EVERYTHING you were taught!
Once the truth is given to a person, and if that person TRULY loves the Creator, YHWH is expecting they make an immediate change, NOT take their sweet time getting there when they feel like it!
30 And the times of this ignorance YHWH winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent
If you DON'T believe us regrading these facts, GOOD! Go do your own research, ASK YOUR PASTOR and find out for yourself, but NOW you cant say "you didn't know!"
2 KaPha 2:21 "Peter"
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
ABaRiY 10:26 "Hebrews"
26 For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins